Timber Lake Camp Dates, Fees and FAQs
- Opening Day
- Saturday, June 27th, 2015
- Visiting Day
- Saturday, July 25th, 2015
- Closing Day
- Sunday, August 16th, 2015
- 2015 Tuition
- $12,350 (All-Inclusive)
Timber Lake Camp's All-Inclusive Tuition Includes
- All canteen costs ($150 value)
- All linens & towels ($175 value)
At Timber Lake Camp we also prohibit counselor tipping, making your
all-inclusive value worth more than $750.
Along with the Early Enrollment Credit, you can also take advantage of one of our payment options to receive further credits:
|Tuition||w/ Early Enrollment Credit|
($650 off tuition)
|$3,000 deposit on enrollment, balance paid in full by October 1st, 2014.|
($400 off tuition)
|$3,000 deposit on enrollment - $1,000 automatic credit card charge the 1st of each month (September - April), with a final $950 charge on May 1st (only $550 with Early Enrollment Credit).|
|$3,000 deposit on enrollment, $3,000 by October 1st, $3,000 by March 1st. Balance is due, in full, by May 1st.|
ASK ABOUT OUR 2-WEEK TRIAL PERIOD GUARANTEE
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I enroll my child?
- Since space is limited in each age group and our re-enrollment is between 90-95%, we suggest the earlier the better.
- How do I get more information?
- We'd like to hear from you. contact us between 9:00a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time any weekday at 1-516-656-4200 or 1-800-828-CAMP. Ask for Mindy, Jay or Janie.
- How do we get to camp?
- Take a look at our driving directions page.
- Can I get some references?
- Sure, just contact us and we'll be happy to provide them for you.
- Where are most of the children from?
- All over the U.S., but mainly from the New York Metropolitan region and South Florida.