5 Questions for Lucy
Lucy is 9 years old. She lives in New York City with her mom, dad and younger brother, who she hopes will someday go to Timber Lake, too! Lucy likes sports, music and hanging out with her friends. We took some time last week to ask Lucy a few questions about her summers at TLC – read her answers below!
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
Flashlight time when I hang with my bunkmates, write to my parents and brother, play games and read magazines.
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
When my bunk got caught writing fake love letters to our counselor Andrea from her boyfriend Mike, who was a counselor on boy’s side!
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
I have so many it’s hard to choose. I have to give you my top 3: sing night, playing soccer against my really great friend from home and a special rest hour spent at the art shack.
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
Happy, amazing, fun!
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
Going water-skiing. Also, going back to camp without feeling nervous like I did last summer, which was my first summer at sleep-away.